Set to revolutionise the way lighting designers think about areas requiring an IP65 rating, such as freezers and under canopy applications, the Impervia LED offers a single Fortimo LLM module to produce impressive performance up to and beyond its fluorescent equivalents. Adding one of two sensor types, either PIR or microwave, the Impervia LED can be programmed to switch on when presence is detected and either switch off or dim during periods of absence. The integral 3W LED emergency completes the suite of available options.
- Under Canopy
- Temperature range: -40°C to +35°C*
*Dependent on luminaire type
- IP65 housing.
- 2 types of anodised extruded aluminium base (AluSink). For temperatures of -40oC to 0oC an 8mm deep AluSink is supplied, for temperatures of -40oC to +35oC the depth increases to 40mm.
- Three types of aluminium internal reflector (narrow / medium / wide) for varied mounting height and transverse distribution. All designed using the Dextra OptiDot material (view the Dextra Opti Range for further information).
- Maximum weight: 5.2kg.
- Single Fortimo LLM.
- Equivalent to 58W T8, including linear distribution.
- LORs in excess of 90%.
- L2 compliant 60 llm/W*.
- ECA compliant*.
*specific variants only.
- Three sensor options either PIR, microwave or high level microwave. See Sensors section for further information.
- The R11 PIR offers wide or narrow presence detection with ground level programmability using the REA-AP controller.
- Microwave sensor provides improved vandal resistance as there is no exposed lens.
- Dial control on microwave sensor for simple commissioning.
- Philips Fortimo/Xitanium driver.
- 3W LED integrated within diffuser.
- Remote enclosure for module & NiMH batteries is suitable for low temperature applications (must be installed outside of the low temperature).
- Integral emergency gear available for above 0oC applications.
- Mount direct to solid ceiling (4 x 5mm holes).
- Direct surface mounting
- Supplied with 3m pre-wired flex as standard.
- Use existing live, earth and neutral wiring, with no requirement for additional BUS systems.
- Surface mounting box.
Sensor Overview – R11, R15, R25
R11: Fully Programmable
R15, R25: ON/OFF
R11: PIR Narrow & Wide
R15, R25: Microwave
Bright-out (R15 & R25)
R11: -40°C to +35°C
R15, R25: -20°C to +35°C
Commissioning & Adjustment
R15, R25: Dial Control
Visit the Sensor Selection page for further information
- 5 year Fortimo system warranty
At Dextra we are proud of our commitment to providing the best possible support to our customers before, during and after your purchase. We will always provide our utmost support to you through every stage of the process. This will give you peace of mind that you are purchasing a quality product from a reputable UK company with an enviable reputation for customer care with over 30 years of experience in the lighting industry.
Visit Extended Warranties page for further information.
How to order
Please ensure you read the Important Information section prior to placing an order
To order this product simply select the code from each section to build your desired product.
For example, if you require a low temperature, 3000 lumen, emergency Impervia LED with narrow fully programmable sensor and medium beam reflector the order code would look like this: EMPLDL30R11HNMBE3
|EMPLD L18||Impervia LED 1x1800lm LLM modules (low temp: -40°C to 0°C)||25w||66|
|EMPLD L30||Impervia LED 1x3000lm LLM modules (low temp: -40°C to 0°C)||38w||72|
|EMPLD L45||Impervia LED 1x4500lm LLM modules (low temp: -40°C to 0°C)||56w||73|
|EMPLD A L18||Impervia LED 1x1800lm LLM modules (ambient temp: -40°C to 35°C)||25w||66|
|EMPLD A L30||Impervia LED 1x3000lm LLM modules (ambient temp: -40°C to 35°C)||38w||72|
|EMPLD A L45||Impervia LED 1x4500lm LLM modules (ambient temp: -40°C to 35°C)||56w||73|
|R11 HN||R11 c/w narrow lens|
|R11 HW||R11 c/w wide lens|
|R15ER15||ON/OFF – High Frequency|
|R25ER25||ON/OFF – High Frequency|
|E3||3 hour Maintained emergency|
|ST3||Self Test emergency|
|Formatting of ° needs to be checked on ‘live’ page; also a differentiator needs to be added under ‘B’ (description) for last two products.|