Circular polycarbonate luminaire suitable for internal use in areas such as corridors, utility rooms, stores and toilets.
- Utility rooms
- Store rooms
- Temperature range: 0 c to +25 c
- Tough polycarbonate body and opal diffuser.
- 22W T5 circular lamp.
- Col 840 lamp.
- Integral R25 sensor operates up to 4m. See Sensors section for further information.
- Bright-out function.
- Integral 3 hour maintained emergency.
- Rear and side cable entry positions.
- Use existing live, earth and neutral wiring, with no requirement for additional BUS systems.
- Semi recessing kit.
- Optional white ring.
Sensor Overview – R25
ON/OFF or Bi-Level Dimming
0°C to +25°C
(dependent on luminaire/lamp type)
Commissioning & Adjustment
Visit the Sensor Selection page for further information
- 12 month warranty. 5 year replacement control gear warranty. Visit Extended Warranties page for further information
How to order
Please ensure you read the Important Information section prior to placing an order
To order this product simply select the code from each section to build your desired product.
For example, if you require an emergency AMED with bi-level dimming sensor and polished brass angled ring the order code would look like this: AMED122R25CM3 AMEDABR
|AMED 122||Amenity Decorative 1x22w T5 Circular Lamp||23.5w|
|28w and 38w options also available with microwave sensor on request. Please be aware that these lamp wattages can not be offered with all emergency and dimming variants, please contact our Sales Team on 01747 858100.|
|R25E||R25 On/Off – High Frequency|
|R25C||R25 Bi – Level Dimming (optional 1 minute or 30 minute total off function available; please contact our sales team for advice)|
|M3||3 Hour Maintained Emergency|
|AMED AWR||White Angled Ring|
|AMED ABR||Polished Brass Angled Ring|
|AMED ACR||Polished Chrome Angled Ring|
|AMED SRB||Semi Recessing Kit|
Please note, bright out mode on corridor function variants will dim the luminaire to 10% continuously, not switch the product off.